Friday, February 26, 2010

On the way home...

Heading back home from Japan today; my bus leaves in an an hour and a half. I did some roadwork today, a 7km interval run along the river between Machida and Fuchinobe. Fuchinobe is to where I take the train to our center each day. After I finished my river run, I walked into town and caught the commuter train back to Machida (my running work colleagues: this river trail is paved, and a good reason to stay in Machida when visiting the engineering center).

A successful week for fitness as I was able to get in about 3 hours of roadwork. Now I need to carry that success forward next week at home, then the following week in the Middle East. Fortunately, I only have to win one day at a time...8 hours and counting until my plane takes off for home and all the people who make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment