Friday, May 30, 2014

Mille Quatre Cent Soixante Onze Jours a FRANCE (1,471 Days in France)

The last post of this blog...

I am waiting on my flight and typing this from the business lounge of Air France.  My flight leaves in less than two hours, and with that departure, my French adventure ends, as does this blog.

To my French friends who will read this, I enjoyed your country, tried to sample its culture as much as a could, and I thank you for the kindness you have shown me.  France will be a country I will visit again, and in large part, thanks to you.

To my European friends who read this, I am glad we got to know each other, share in sometimes energetic discussions, and generally enjoy one another's company in diverse settings -- whether at a business meeting in France, your home country, or one not home to either of us.

I am going home now, and this next adventure I am as eager to begin as the one that put me in France four years ago.

Adieu.

A bientot, France!

Howdy, Texas!

Mark

(thanks, one last time, for coming along)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Mark! Wonderful blessings to you and Pam as you get reacquainted! :-) Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete